Wednesday, 17 September 2008

hmmm....... I have a blog!

I almost forgot I actually have a blog! I set this up about two years ago and think I posted once. It's about time I start posting some stuff again I think. Surely I have something interesting to share and everyone is interested in hearing about it! Yes......? And if not I will write just for my own sanity. Sadly I'm one of those people that spend way too much time in photoshop and start to look at real people in layers imagining what another layer might bring for interesting results.

So what's been happening the last two years in a nutshell? Not a lot, but a lot at the same time (are you liking the logic?).  I think I can safely confess that I am a bit of a geek (but in a good way, and I think in the spirit of web 2.0 I'll stretch to say that even makes me a little cool) and also to some degree a workaholic. Next to a variety of jobs (yes I have a few that all inspire me in different ways), helping to create a girl band, a few interesting trips to interesting places, I have started to pick up my camera again and really getting addicted to photography. 

I've mostly focused on musicians, actresses and models and want to continue to build my portfolio till it's simply awsome. So spending most of my spare time doing as many shoots as I can fit in. 

I have fabulous plans to update my out of date website: www.cecilieharris.co.uk. This will include a new personal project I'm just starting that I'm very excited about. In the meantime I update a lot of my photos to my Flickr and MySpace site. I will start to share my photo journey on here including some of my shoot experiences and other random stuff. I have done a lot of shoots recently which was a lot of fun so will start to share some of that.

Till then, weekend is here, which means; getting a new mobile phone (as mine cuts out after 3 minutes of conversation), another photoshoot (on the beach this time!) and some more time in photoshop editing my first shoot with a male model. Very exciting. His name is Greg.

1 comment:

K said...

Good luck with the beach shoot, C, I look forward to it, aswell as more Greg shots. Loved the head and shoulder shot!