Monday, 29 June 2009

My first published image

I recently had my first image published in an ebook by Gry Garness, which was a little moment of proudness!

Digital Retouching for Fashion, Beauty and Portrait Photography in Photoshop CS4

Gry is an amazing retoucher and I've been taking a few lessons with her to enhance my retouching skills. Just in the few sessions I spent with her I learned so much and it has added an incredible valuable. Would definitely recommend it if you are looking to enhance your own editing skills. She specializes in beauty and fashion retouching.

One of my portraits (which seems to be my strongpoint) of Marina Berry was chosen for the book and I'm proud to have my image displayed and used in one of the portrait tutorials. I've never seen any of my images retouched by anyone else, let alone someone that has retouched images of the likes of Sugarbabes and such. It was really exciting to see her take on my work, so thought I'd post a blog and include the result below.

My first published image!

1 comment:

John said...

Well done cecilie! Well deserved its a fab portrait!