Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Special offer available on e-book "Digital Retouching for Fashion, Beauty and Portrait Photography" till 7th of July

After my last blog post and getting quite a few queries if I would be able to get a discount for people interested in it, I've managed to get my friends and blog readers a 20% discount on the Gry Garness retouching e-book. The book is priced $38 USD and is available to you for $30 until 7th July. With the current exchange rate, that's about £18 GBP.

The page you need to go to in order to get the discount on Gry's book is: www.grygarness.com/books/9780955830341.htm.

Gry and her methods taught me everything I know about re-touching, and this book is definitely worth an investment!

Please contact me on Facebook, Twitter or email (cecilieharris@hotmail.co.uk) for the discount code. Or post a comment on this blog with your contact link and I will ping it over :).

2 comments:

Martine said...

Why didn't I see this before!! I love retouching and editing on my PS CS4..! Let me know if you'd get another chance to give discounts! :)

Anonymous said...

There exists a property which happens to be over a hundred years older and changing this has been a continuing approach in the last 5 years. We have a new dining area, two new bath rooms and 50 % of a fresh cooking area. Lately, my spouse mounted several new house windows and put new exterior siding on one half of your home. I can't wait for a entire point to become done!Crucial Things To Consider When Marketing Your House [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Unus43224ed[/url]