Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Unexpected surprises and two boys with crazy hair

Sometimes the unexpected brings surprises and good things. I thought I had my day at Lordship Park perfectly planned, but I ended up doing a shoot I hadn't planned at all and am so pleased with the results from it. When one of my models cancelled the day before, Simon Jennings who I was shooting with in the morning asked if he could bring his model mate Luke Abby. I ended up getting some great images that I could also use for my project "Look but don't touch" that I was shooting for in the morning. As I was busy shooting Simon & Deborah from the morning, I left Luke in charge to come up with concept and styling ideas. With the ever so wonderful Sandra Bermingham there to do their hair & make-up, the boys looked amazing and ready for an editorial fashion story at this wonderful location.

What I loved about shooting the boys together was the chemistry between them. They work so naturally together, which makes it interesting to capture them and you know that no matter how they pose, they're aware of what the other one is doing and how it will match in the photo with what they are doing. Even though they're both young, they got such a passion for fashion, they pose like they've been doing it for years and they understand what you're trying to capture. They're great fun to work with and get involved to get the best result. They really worked as a pair, kind of like little Ant & Dec's of the modeling world - love it! I'm sure there's a lot to come from these boys, they simply rock.

Don't say you love me Look but don't touch

Luke & Simon Boy stop looking

8 comments:

rahat said...

SPEECHLESS.....!

DwikoArie said...

Simply immense!

Drea said...

Knallstilige bilder. Du er herved på min bloggliste! :) Håper å få se mer bilder fra deg. :)

Drea said...

Wow. Nå har jeg sett gjennom portfolioen din. Du er utrolig flink! Jeg ble litt slått ut av bildene dine- ekstremt vakre. :) Du har ikke bruk for en assistent, har du vel? :b Hehe! :)

Cecilie Harris said...

Takk for at du stakk innom Drea og sjekket baade blogg og portfolio :). Har satt meg som nyttaars loefte aa blogge mer, saa haaper jeg har spennende ting aa oppdatere med ofte. Har saa mye paa hjertet som maa ut liksom haha

Bare aa gi beskjed hvis du er i London, trenger alltid assistent og liker aa jobbe med flinke og kreative mennesker :)

Drea said...

Vet du, om jeg er i London så sier jeg i fra! Hehe! :D

Cecilie Harris said...

ja veldig koselig det :)

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting!
Thank You!