Friday, 29 January 2010

My January Ipod Playlist

I thought you guys would be awfully interested in what kind of music I listen to. Yes? Since I have such great music taste you say....

Ok then, twist my arm! Here is what I had in my favorites playlist on my ipod (or itouch to be politically correct) in January. Quite a mix of different music and artists.

1. Don't Wanna Lose You Again - A1
2. Russian Roulette - Rihanna
3. Maybe - Jay Sean
4. Uprising - Muse
5. 3 Words - Cheryl Cole
6. Young Forever - Jay-Z
7. What About Now - Westlife
8. Dumb - Alexandra Burke
9. The Last Kiss - Mark Read
10. When You're Cheating - James Norton

Hopefully you were able to find a song or two you hadn't heard and be one step closer to a weekend with a new cool track :)

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks for the tips :)

Jessica Williamsen said...

Oh, I like this :) - I have my last.fm linked up with my blog but it doesn't ALWAYS work right... so maybe this is a better way to go.

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks Jessica.I thought I'd share a bit of what I'm listening to as I tend to listen to the same songs over and over again. It's always fun to discover new music :)

AnetteBP said...

Muse is a great band! They have a kind of like special sound, quite their own. And A1 off course ;) I think Rihanna is cool and have a great voice, not more than that. But after I saw her on Skavlan, it changed. She has an absolutely beautiful voice, and love the song she sang. Think it was Russian Roulet. But you have good taste in music ;)

Cecilie Harris said...

Yeah I love Muse, their whole new album is great. I have a feeling my february list might be quite similar to my January list haha

AnetteBP said...

Hehe ;) yea, if I would do a list, the same thing would happend to me :)

FrouFrouu said...

Ah anyone who loves Muse is a friend of mine. All time favourites.