Tuesday, 12 January 2010

oh it's lush!

I'm discovering the joys of blogging in many ways these days. Especially today when I received my winning price from Melinda at Miss Geeky (Blog)! In a competition on her blog a couple of weeks back I submitted a comment on the blog to win, and although I never win anything I won some wonderful products from Lush! Wohoo!

Little surprises that you don't expect like that makes you extra happy. And also I love products from Lush.



A whole box of goodies (the above are just a couple of the gorgous smellies included) to beautify myself with and enjoy lovely baths with. My house already smells lovelier. I love stuff with vanilla smell or anything with cinnamon. Mmmm.... (that's my blog smell noise)

And such a great idea to offer cool goodies on your blog every now and then. When I get enough readers on my blog I'm so gonna do that!

3 comments:

Jay McLaughlin said...

I have to hold my breath when I walk past Lush! haha

My nose can't take it!

Cecilie Harris said...

haha!

i wonder if this is an "all guys" kind of view? or if it's just you......

Lene J said...

Ooh, lucky you! :D