Monday, 1 February 2010

Want to be photographed with your loved one on Valentines day?

Hmmm... February... how did that happen so quickly!?

I realised I'll be stuck on my own on Valentines day, so I immediately felt inspired to do a bit of a photography Valentines project. So here's the deal!

I am looking for couples to photograph on Valentines day during the day. You don't have to be a model, I'm just looking for normal couples who are photogenic and comfortable in front of a camera. Ideally I will shoot 6 couples and arrange this in different slots on the day with different scenarios dedicated. I want to capture couply love on Valentines day seen through my eyes, and in the end capture a Valentines story featuring these different couples. Sounds like fun? Good, get in touch and you could be part of it!

Most scenarios are likely to be outside (park, street, cafe etc) and I'll have a couple of more intimate ones inside. I'm keeping this simple. In return you will get at least 3 edited high resolution images that I decide I want to use for my project for free. I may do more, but this will depend on what I see will work for the project. There will be no make up artist or stylist, as I want to go for natural looks and real scenarios. I will also forward the best ones to my agency Camera Press, so you will need to sign a standard model release form. Just put aside a couple of hours of your day.

So, do you want some romantic pictures taken on Valentines day with your boyfriend, girlfriend, partner and be part of this little Valentines story... let me know!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow that's a great idea! Sounds like fun. Too bad i'm single... but I do have my eye on someone though. hihi

Have fun! Looking forward seeing the results.

AnetteBP said...

How romantic!! If I had a boyfriend :/ Hehe. Good luck, can't wait to see the photos!! :)

Katrine said...

Aw I would so do that if I could! Sounds like so much fun :)

Jessica Williamsen said...

If only you lived in California.. sighhh

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks guys, look forward to sharing with you.

Jessica, you and your dude would have been perfect for this :)

LucĂ­a Rubio said...

so romantic gift...