Sunday, 7 March 2010

All You Need Is Love

Valentines day.... no date. What to do? What to do? As a photographer there is only one thing to do when one doesn't have a date on Valentines day - shoot other people that do!

So I asked my Twitter and Facebook friends and followers to raise a hand if they were in a relationship and was willing to let me photograph them for an hour or so on Valentines day. I booked in four couples. Real couples. All these couples have something I'm jealous of. They have LOVE!

I wanted to take the opportunity to capture real moments between two people and satisfy my Valentines bug at the same time. So using one of Beatles greatest to showcase these images, I put together a little video for you guys to check out the results.



Hopefully you enjoy this little story of love :)

And to Esyllt, Gweon, Andrew, Lucy, Eddette, Franz, Lucy and David, thanks for letting me gatecrash your Valentines day! You were all wonderful and fun to work with, and made my day such a fun day. (Your pictures will be in your inbox soon :) )

14 comments:

Stine said...

Awww Lovely!

Smiles all around! x

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, so many looks filled with love! : ) awesome idea!

Kristin LS xx

Kaia said...

Such beautiful pictures :)
So fascinating how the pictures themselves tells a story.
Love it!

Sylvia said...

The photos are beautiful, so natural and spontaneous.
Just lovely!

xx

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it :)

Phieffer said...

i love it!! i love it, i do really love it!!! especially the song background..i feel jealous on those couple...i really need to have one...ha ha ha..it would be so great if you join them Cecilie with your boyfriend too...

xxx

irene said...

romantic:)

Martine said...

Beautiful pictures! :)

AnetteBP said...

oh my, Cecilie, this was just beautiful and so sweet!! Its just love all around :) Almost got a tear in my eye :) hehe

Martine said...

You should come to Norway and do a valentine shoot with me and my boyfriend :) hihi :)

Cecilie Harris said...

Phieffer, I'm jealous too. All couples were lovely :)

Anette, so did I lol

Martine, thanks a lot. Who knows where I am next year, you never know, might be Norway :)

Martine said...

hehe :) let me know then! cause I admire your work! :)

Vinda Sonata said...

hi, those are great pictures, Cecilie. love the romantic feel there!

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks for checking it out Vinda :)