Saturday, 20 March 2010

Photographer inspiration: Karl Lagerfeld

Now that I read blogs more regularly and am subscribing to some great bloggers through Bloglovin, I get so much inspiration for my photography on a daily basis. One that popped out recently is the Chanel Latin Lover series (Summer 2010) by karl Lagerfeld.

I'm getting quite obsessed with Chanel lately as I love their clothes and style. If oh I could only afford any of it!

I love that this campaign is on location and tells a story. It's something I aspire to do with my own images, so much respect for this amazing series of images. It's wonderful to have work like this to inspire me as a photographer.

And as a girl - I want those clothes! Where are all the rich sugardaddys when you need them haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chanel
Karl Lagerfeld

8 comments:

Martine said...

I agree, very nice shoots! :) And yeah, sugardaddies, can't they just pop up when a girl needs some money? haha :) Love this post Cecilie :) Gotta say, you're funny!

Drea said...

Det er SÅ pent! :)

Cecilie Harris said...

I do try Martine, glad someone is catching on to my Norwegian sense of humour :)

Stine said...

I love it! Both clothes and photos are amazing! x

Cecilie Harris said...

I love them too, everything about these images speak to me... a lot lol

Post Scriptum said...

These photographs are so beautiful.

divine bunny said...

i love his photographs. but freja is such a brilliant haute couture model.

divine

Cecilie Harris said...

So inspired by these, they are indeed divine. Would love to know any other campaigns the model has done that I should check out.