Sunday, 14 March 2010

Sunday - it is the day of good new music

Ok so I definitely had my five a day last night (in the shape of tasting a range of cocktails I hadn't tasted before). There was this one with passion fruit that was absolutely divine. I'm also looking forward making my very own extreme fizzy duck soon. Yes I am. But enough about me and cocktails...

Today. Sunday. It's a day of laziness.

I'm going to relax, go shopping for shoes and other very necessary things and have lunch cooked for me (yay!). And I'm also going to listen to this fabulous new tune from Diana Vickers called "Once". Loving it a lot!



Since watching xfactor, thinking she had a wicked voice, I've looked forward to what she would release, and I'm not disappointed! Great song, that fits her style and voice. It's on repeat already at mine.

4 comments:

Sophie Ellen Photography said...

I was a fan of hers on x factor too, loving the outfits in her video!

Cecilie Harris said...

Me too, and I'm really liking everything in this video. It all works for me, so cheering her on from my corner :)

Lori said...

she does have a great voice, better than the ones on this season's american idol

Cecilie Harris said...

I'm really not that impressed with this season's American Idol. I thought the UK had some great talents last season and the year before including Diana, so yay for Britain :)