Friday, 2 April 2010

It's all about bunnies.......

It's Easter weekend! Which basically means four days off work for many of us to spend on relaxing, eating chocolate, shopping, catching up on sky plus recordings, catching up with friends and generally doing as little as possible. At least this is my intent. I'm also fitting in some picture and video editing that I need to catch up on. This is what Easter means to me this year. I would have spent it with family if it wasn't for the fact they are in another country.

I have already started eating my Easter egg, which I was given by a very generous and kind friend. I promised I wouldn't touch it till Sunday. It was just too tempting. It is a Thonton's egg. You know how delicious their chocolate is. It's practically not my fault.

So I've seen Easter bunny related stuff around the shops, and am in quite an Easter mood as I've planned a weekend to catch up with friends. Nice. Wanted to wish you all a happy Easter, and in a true photography/fashion manner dedicate this post to Easter the fashion way. Including some inspirational images (obviously not mine) - some showcasing some fabulous Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs bunny ears.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Easter and chocolate eating :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

The sixth photo is fab, love it. You're not British, are you? :)

Cecilie Harris said...

No Im Norwegian :)

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

It is an amusing piece