Thursday, 29 April 2010

Martina & Sloane Square

Including images from a recent shoot I did. I wanted to capture some good commercial lifestyle scenarios inspired by some of the Next adverts. (Love those and that brunette model they tend to use).

Model Martina was great and had the perfect look, style and attitude to create the images I wanted (plus sunclasses is always cool). Hair & make-up was done by the lovely and talented Elbie Van Eeden who I've wanted to work with for quite a while.

Images was shot outside outside Sloane Square Tube Station. Yes... it's a glamorous life :P

I often get asked where I find my amazing locations, and most of the time the answer to this is that it's not at all an amazing location. It's a public space that you walk by every day and don't notice would be perfect for a specific type of image......

Martina Spuzevic


5 comments:

gracey23 said...

Great photo again!!! perfect for the summer here in our country..love the cool shades Martina had...very simple yet unique.....

RVDS said...

Cant wait to see the rest!

Cecilie Harris said...

Doing a few more from this shoot, and also have a couple of beauty shots of Martina to retouch :)

Linn said...

sv: Ja ikke sant :D
Elsker bildene av modellen. Som du sier, hun har attitude og er tøff:D Flink er du :D

Cecilie Harris said...

takk takk, det var koselig du syns :)