Friday, 23 April 2010

Photographer inspiration: Patrick Demarchelier

I've been away from my blog for a week and I kinda miss it. Been so busy editing and with shoots, which is a good thing! Plus I seem to have had a bit of a social marathon, which is also a good thing now that the sun has come out to say hello. How are you people enjoying this little moment called Spring?

Got some great images to show you as I go through my editing. In the meantime I am always inspired by other amazing photographer's work, so thought I'd do a post about another photographer who is definitely on my favorites list in the world of photography is Patrick Demarchelier. His editorials are amazing and always inspiring. I'll forgive him for being French.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS. Someone called me their tiny friend yesterday. I'm not sure if that's cute or kinda insulting? Let's go with cute. Or funny.

PS again. Should one do a PS in a blog?

5 comments:

Maya said...

A PS is always okay. Or at least I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be. :)

The pictures are really nice.
But I was gonna say something about "this little moment called Spring". You should really do a shoot including daffodils. Can I challenge you to?

PS. It's too late anyway, isn't it? I just looked outside, ours are nearly withered. Sad story.

Cecilie Harris said...

Hmmm daffodils, I may have to go on the hunt for some :)

Sophie Ellen Photography said...

LOVE Patrick Demarchelier.
Do you have his book? its amazing
Sophie x

Some Style... said...

oh, me too! love mr. Demarchelier! amazing photographer indeed!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Cecilie Harris said...

sounds like I'm gonna need that book!