Saturday, 24 April 2010

Video from a1 concerts December 2009

December 2009 was exciting times. I got my new Canon 5D camera. A1 was doing their 10 year celebration concerts in Oslo. It was almost Christmas. Oslo was covered in snow. Combining these was just like a little bit of heaven!

During the seven concerts the boys did in December I took a lot of pictures which you may have seen already. But I also used the film function on my camera to capture moments from the concerts. As I haven't shared this yet, thought I'd do so now.

So for those that was there, sit back and enjoy the memories. For those that missed it, catch a few glimpses of the moments of the boys that are a1.


The boys have just been touring in Norway and are in the next few months writing their album which will be released in Norway. I've heard a bit of a sneak peak of some of the tracks and it's sounding good! Hopefully I'll have the chance to photograph the boys some more this year :)

2 comments:

Ana Miranda said...

These concerts must have been so much fun! Aw so many amazing songs, can't wait for more new songs.
I wasn't there sadly, but I feel some nostalgia, watching them playing songs from the past ........
Thanks Cecilie for this video.

Cecilie Harris said...

Glad you like the video Ana, you've definitely got a great album to look forward to :)