Friday, 30 April 2010

What's in yours?

The young, hip and trendy blogger Omana Bender, who dreams about becoming the next Hannah Montana, takes pictures of self and gets her dad to sponsor drunken pictures online, posted a brilliant blog earlier today. So brilliant in fact, that I wanted to bring her idea over to my blog readers and see how it inspires you.

So this blog is dedicated to you girlies out there that carry half your life in your bag, and you dudes out there comfortable enough to carry a man bag.

So Omana asked, what's in your bag? Then posted a couple of images as examples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So inspired to dig around in my own bag and see what actually lives there, I took this photo:


I obviously have quite a geeky bag content, mixed with a touch of girlyness and sunglasses that fit my tiny head. What's in yours? Are you a girly girl, a geek like me with a whole bunch of electric toys, or have you got odd stuff living in there that I should be having as well?

I challenge you girlies and man bag owners to take a similar picture and share with the world! Feel free to post on my blog to show other visitors :)


And here's yours!

Sylvia
Photobucket

Ana
Photobucket

Nora
Photobucket


10 comments:

Sylvia said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=12369864&id=844535053

Cecilie Harris said...

Nice one Sylvia, liking the sunglasses and geek glasses. You seem to have all the same essentials that I do! :)

Sylvia said...

Yeah, geeky with a hint of girly flavour on top. hihi

Ana Miranda said...

I haven't got many things on my mine, as I'm always changing it, plus the picture misses the other phone I used 2 take the picture. It hasn't also much girlie things ;).
Sorry th quality..
http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=372ff2f7471b7f4489651a5872ac9358&q=cecilie%20harris&init=quick&ref=search_preload#!/photo.php?pid=3964055&id=518606228

Cecilie Harris said...

Well said Sylvia :)

Ana yours is added to the blog as well for all to see. Cute cat purse. Very Japanese high fashion? :)

Ana Miranda said...

Haha, exactly, I'm not into that classic style so I saw this more formal and I liked it so I bought it ;).

Nora said...

Thanks for the add my picture on your blog.. hahahaha.. it's seriously not very girly thing.. hahahha :-P

Cecilie Harris said...

But you have cool geek glasses and a blackberry, which is the key essentials really Nora :)

Nora said...

hahah right.. blackberry is the most important thing in my bag :-P

Sylvia said...

I really like your geek glasses Nora, they look a lot like mine but I like the white legs more than my pink/stripy legs.