Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Are we there yet?

I'm starting to feel like I almost live here now in my little blog spot. I've been trying a few different designs on this blog to get one I'm comfortable with. Hopefully this new version is one that will make me feel at home as well as you guys who come visit here every now and then.


This is slowly turning into a diary of my photography work and thoughts, things that inspire me, music stuff, fashion stuff and random ramblings, so thank you for visiting and leaving your thoughts every once in a while. I've discovered so much inspiration through other blogs and use Bloglovin to visit tonns of other blogs each day, and it's really inspired me to keep blogging myself.


So take of your jacket, hang your hat, and get comfortable in my little world of blogness :)


New Blog Banner

11 comments:

Karen. said...

Nice look Cecilie :)

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your new blog...and the montage of your images....wooowweee!!

sandra said...

and I said that....i meant to put my name on it!!

gracey23 said...

i love all your blog...and everything you posted here..the reason Ive made an account here also in blogger....my day wouldn't complete without visiting your blog C and your new photo shoot.....

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks lovely ladies :)

Ana Miranda said...

Relly love this new look, the images are a mix of everything your blog is about. Like the way you used the images.

Drea said...

Loves IT!

Drea said...

Loves IT!

Cecilie Harris said...

Ana - that was the whole idea so glad someone noticed hehe

Drea - thanks for loving it so much you posted it three times :P

Martine said...

Really nice! I like it! It's like Ana sai, it contains all the "tags" from your blog, and the header looks really professional! :)

Cecilie Harris said...

Muchos thanks Martine :). Yes, I really wanted to highlight all the different areas I blog about, so was happy I managed to fit it all in.