Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I am photographer

My photographer friend Jay McLaughlin is doing this cool personal project at the moment. His goal is to turn the camera on all the interesting people behind the camera.

So for the project he's doing a series of portraits of as many photographers as want to take part. These are combined with a quote, story or first memory in relation to their life as a photographer. In his words "Photography isn't something we do, it's who we are".

So of course I wanted to take part of this, and headed to his studio last Saturday to have my portrait taken. Check out my entry by clicking on the image below.

Photobucket


Note. If you're a photographer and want to take part, email me@jmphotographer.com to register your interest.

7 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Very nice. A great concept from Jay.

Cecilie Harris said...

Definitely! I look forward to seeing all the other photographer portraits and biogs as the project grows :)

Jay McLaughlin said...

Thanks Cecilie! I always love shooting you! You're so much fun! :)

Some Style... said...

such a great idea! you looks so lovely! my uncle did photography too, hehe! ;)

Cecilie Harris said...

awww... lol I AM fun! :P

yay to uncles! :)

IsauraQuevedo said...

Wow I love your blog, and all of the pictures! great work, I'll keep visiting

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks and welcome to my blog :)