Thursday, 1 July 2010

A bit about lighting

I'm currently being featured on the blog Lighting for Photo, which is a blog around lighting techniques for photography. I'm not quite sure when I turned into a lighting expert, as I use quite simple lighting setups. But I guess being able to make the most out of the natural light you have, and utilize studio lighting when needed, has become one of the things people comment on quite a lot with my photography. Well here's a chance to see in a bit more details how I work different situations when it comes to lighting.

Click to read my interview (woo... fancy!) or click the image below to see my first lighting scenario out of the 5 I will be contributing with.

Cecilie Harris

Comments are always welcome :)

2 comments:

Rik said...

Cecilie your lighting was the first thing that attracted me to your photography (closely followed by your posing!). The lighting in your shots really contributes to the feel/mood/emotion of the pictures you shoot, and that is not an easy thing to achieve - particularly on a consistent basis. I think the simplicity you mention is what makes the lighting so good - and natural. Keep up the good work :-)

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Rik :)