Friday, 11 June 2010

It's not what it seems

I'm embarrassingly bad at doing my make-up. I've had models and make-up artist try their best to show me, and as soon as I'm stuck on my own to try to achieve their wonderful results, I just suck. But enough about me and my lack of make-up skills......

Although I'm not the best at applying my own make-up, I find make-up in general fascinating. I find it interesting how it can bring out someone's good features, hide things you don't want to be seen or completely change the look of someone.

I recently worked with hair & make-up artist Samantha Hosker to experiment with some make-up looks and see what we could do. It was fun to play, and we got a wide variety of results.

Make up


Modeling for us: Hayley McCourt, Emma Davis and Vicky Oldfield

7 comments:

Stine said...

Loving the feathers!

very, very much!

x

Ana Miranda said...

I really love the results and all these colours. it's fascinating what you can get with make up and feathers all together

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks girlies. It was interesting to work with focus on getting so close. Wish I had had my macro lense.

Martine said...

those are awsome! love them):

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks Martine :)

Veronica said...

Love the one on the top left!

Cecilie Harris said...

That's definitely one of my favorites as well with the earth and dark colours.