Tuesday, 22 June 2010

The man of my dreams......

Every photographer has a model they'd give their left arm to work with - Francisco Lachowski is mine. I'd marry him if I could, but I do realise he's a little young for me, plus totally out of my league. So I'll settle for wanting to photograph him, yes!

For you photographers out there, who's your dream model to work with?

For the girls and the gays out there, how hot is Francisco!? Looking through his images I randomly find on the www, he's got such a varied body of work and pulls everything off perfectly. Yes, wouldn't mind a few hours alone with him and my camera...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

plαdys said...

Cute for a boy (what's that boy's age?).

Cecilie Harris said...

I think he's 18.