Monday, 28 June 2010

More Sara pictures

Continuing my blog from my shoot with Sara Skjoldnes, recently appointed one of the most beautiful girls in Norway (Miss Norway), as I have a few more pictures to share with you.

With less than a day to plan, and very limited shooting time, this was an attempt of self styling. This is an aspect of photography I'm really starting to enjoy, so tend to get very involved in that side of things if I don't have a stylist onboard.

I've got so much to share with you as I have a ton of shoots I've done recently that I need to edit. So much coming up very soon!

And while you're looking at pictures, why not listen to cool track "Cosmic Love" by Florence and the Machine.

Sara Skjoldnes

Sara Skjoldnes

4 comments:

Martine said...

beautiful:-) norway is the home of many beautiful girls:-)

Martine said...

oh - and with my amateur eyes the styling looks really good! I like it:-) watch out for another layout atempt really soon.. ;-)

Cecilie Harris said...

indeed it is :). more styling attempts from me later for sure. and look forward to your new layout update :)

Anonymous said...

OPPA. Accidentally found. Internet is a great thing. I thank the author.