Monday, 12 July 2010

Alex @ D1

I took so many images at one of my most recent shoots that I want to share with you, that I'm going to give you a little treat of Alex every day this week. I created a little digital Alex booklet from the shoot, so will share a few pages in the following days.

Alex @ D1 was an absolutely delight to work with and brought so much to set. He was innovative, charming and professional in his approach and gave it all to get good results. And let's not forget stunningly handsome. As I kept getting so much variety in what we were shooting I kept shooting way above what I had planned to shoot that day. Hence having to split this into many smaller blogs. Hope you guys like them and enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting it.

Including link to the song I was listening to through the whole of the editing process for this set. Yep! I tend to listen to one song on repeat when editing. Really gets me into a trance of editing.


Click on the images below to see larger versions.

Alex @ D1

Alex @ D1

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I looove the that last picture. :)
Great pose! I'm doing something similar for a male dancer i'm gonna photograph this month.