Thursday, 22 July 2010

Road Trip - In the Village (Part 1)

I recently did a photoshoot with a bit of a twist. I had this idea that I simply HAD to do a photoshoot in Wales. Yes Wales of all places. I had romantic ideas of beautiful scenery, run down and cool places, deserted service stations and villages and sheep....... And when I took my singer/model/TV presenter/friend Marina Berry on a road trip (dragging her up at 5am and bringing her back at midnight may I say) we got ALL of that! Wales did not disappoint.

The idea was to drive from London into south of Wales and work our way up to mid Wales and back towards London again. I hadn't planned where to shoot, we simply drove off like Thelma and Louise and stopped to shoot when we felt like it. Unfortunately we didn't meet Brad Pitt, but we did find some really cool places to shoot.

Since we shot a lot that day and I wanted to share the whole road trip story with you, I will split this blog into three parts. Hope you enjoy the first one :)

This blog experience must have music......
Road trip - In the Village

Road trip - In the Village

Road trip - In the Village

Road trip - In the Village

Road trip - In the Village

5 comments:

RachyM said...

Our yard has got a lot to live up to!! Rach x

Ana Miranda said...

Love the place chosen to the shooting, anbd the photos look beautiful.

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks Ana :)

Rachel, I look forward to exploring your "yard"

Sophie Ellen Photography said...

Were the bottom ones done at the Boys Village? Think I'm going there soon =)

Cecilie Harris said...

Sophie Ellen, yes all the ones in this blog post was :)