Sunday, 25 July 2010

Road Trip - On the Road (Part 2)

I don't think Wales is blogged about often enough, so good thing Marina Berry and myself went on a road trip recently to capture some of it's beauty and charm. Driving through South Wales up towards the middle through a beautify national park, we also hit some charming little towns on the way.

Here is the second batch of the Wales Road Tip Story I wanted to share with you guys.

Road trip - On the Road

Road trip - On the Road

Road trip - On the Road

Road trip - On the Road

Road trip - On the Road

3 comments:

Ana Miranda said...

Beautiful, beautiful places and photos!!The third photo reminds me of a place not far from where I live. Is there a Part 3? Would love to see :)

Cecilie Harris said...

Hi Ana, yes there is one more part to come in this series :)

Ana Miranda said...

Can't wait to see then! You've been doing an even more incredible work this summer.