Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Editorial published in FART Magazine

Check out my editorial of Emily and Lucy from Nevs Models in the latest issue of FART Magazine!

Click to visit FART Magazine to see the full editorial.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Model: Emily Andrews (Nevs Models)
Model: Lucy Jaques (Nevs Models)
Styling: Annie Faryia
Hair & Make-up: Gabriella Ciullo
Assisting: Jason Goddard
Photography: Cecilie Harris
Location: The Lost Angel

Related post: Read about the shoot or watch the behind the scenes video.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! well done!!!
jx

Fotograf Eivind Røhne / www.beyondtheice.no said...

Hi there Cecilie!

Found you on the Lighting for Photo blog where I've also started to blog about lighting. And since you're from Norway like me, I just wanted to say hi! Love your pictures, and the way you use light. I'm very fond of natural light with reflectors and maybe some flash mixed in like you, so it's always a pleasure seeing some great shots made that way.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Eivind

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks Eivind, really appreciate the comment. Great to say hi to a fellow Norwegian photographer :). I love the use of natural light and how you can play with shadow and sunlight with it. Gives images a very natural feel. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)