Friday, 10 September 2010

And we shall be lonely, hollow and insane....

Good to know what awaits where I'm aiming to be heading, Jolijn Snijders....


Photobucket



So I'm not really bothered about fame, but I do want success. Lots of it. Fame does not always bring out the best in people. I haven't really posted any written updates in a while on my blogs. Lots of images though, which is what it's all about anyways. Not sure anyone is really interested in my every day life and what I'm up to outside of the images I produce. I've been so busy shooting this summer and am incredibly happy with progress and results. Things are going well. Good times. I have done so many shoots recently that I'm looking forward to sharing, but I'm crossing fingers some of them will get published, so I shall be sharing when the time is right.


For those that do demand an update on life. I fed a model a burger the other day. He was hungry. Such is life.

5 comments:

Kristin LS said...

loved this, you write so well and smart!

Some Style... said...

haha..you are hilarious! love the model story! keep it up..love your work and photography! always lovely to chittytweet chat! ;) xoxo

Ana Miranda said...

Haha, funny story of the model... Really do hope you have lots of success, good work must be compensated. xxx

Cecilie Harris said...

it looks like i should at least share a few random stories from my life. its slightly odd at times and entertaining at times. ha!

Ana Miranda said...

Yes, you should! ;-)