Sunday, 5 September 2010

First video published: Video of Tom @ Oxygen in OhLaLa Mag

Music has always been a great inspiration for my photography. The fact that the Canon 5D mark II has a video feature makes me more excited than Christmas and birthday combined. It inspires me to create little moments of fashion mini movies where I can combine moving images with music. I have more movie plans for the future and look forward to sharing this with you as it develops.

It must be said that Tom @ Oxygen Models is hot and the ultimate teenage cool. When he asked me if I was "gonna make one of those behind the scenes videos", it reminded me that video would definitely be a good idea to play with for this shoot. With Tom's natural and relaxed posing, it was so much fun putting this together. And the OhLaLa peeps loved the result enough to feature it in their very cool magazine - good times!

Btw this shoot took place so recently that I haven't even looked through all the images yet. This is just a teaser of images from this set, so much more to come from this shoot. Umisha Mistry provided cool highstreet autumn styling. Grooming by Gosia Peruzynska. Assistance by Cath West.


Photobucket

Tom @ Oxygen




1 comment:

Adam Robertson Photography said...

Oooh he's a sexy boy, Cool hair. I'm digging his style, Nice to see you getting more video work done and published. That's great news :D You'll be shooting Top Shop campaigns in no time :D