Friday, 17 September 2010

London Fashion Week is upon us

People in fashion seem to be in a mix of stress and high excitement these days. It's for a good reason as London Fashion Week is upon us. How exciting!

In preparation for this I helped the lovely peeps at D1 get some photos ready for some of their boys. Some of this is now part of the London Fashion Week Show Package - London S/S 11 : D1 (Men), which is currently featured on models.com.

London Fashion Week Show Package – London S/S 11 : D1 (Men)
To see the full Show Package view here.

There is also a really really cool video to watch on the models.com page, which both Paul and Felix are part of looking very good! I have embedded the video at the end of this blog, cause it's such a must watch. Also love the music in it.

I really want to see some of my boys walk, and am scheduled to go to at least one show which I'm very much looking forward to. Will happily accept more invites from any important fashion peeps that happen to read my blog. Happy London Fashion Week everyone!

No comments: