Tuesday, 28 September 2010

OhLaLa Magazine feature: Alex @ D1

Some of you may remember a few months back when I was bragging about an amazing new model I had been shooting and all the images I was gonna share. I'm so pleased to finally be able to share these images with you. Grooming by Gabriella Ciullo.

My latest publication in OhLaLa Mag features the wonderful Alex Semenzato @ D1. Next to being an amazing model that is so inspiring to work with, he is also probably one of the nicest guys in fashion. Ok, that feels like a big load of weight off my shoulder now that the world knows haha. The OhLaLa editor loved Alex as much as I do, and decided to feature images from this shoot as well as some from a more recent shoot I did with Alex. So more to come and be excited about!

Only putting a couple of images here on my blog as a sneak peak, but head over to the OhLaLa feature to see all the images!


Alex @ D1

If you haven't checked out my video editorial with Alex in BELLO Mag, you can do so here.

Alex @ D1

No comments: