Friday, 19 November 2010

Carbon Copy Issue 02 editorial - "Everyone is Broken"

Super excited about the release of issue 2 of Carbon Copy by Client Magazine. Especially as I have a very special story including Sim Jennings (Oxygen) in it. For those of you who follow my blog you'll know he's my little muse and I'll shoot him as often as I can. Totally adore him.

Sim Jennings for Carbon Copy Issue 02

Another thing with this editorial that makes me very exciting is that the lovely people at David Andersen based in Denmark send me clothes to shoot with from their AW10 collection. I'm in love with their styles and was so excited to do a story with this collection, including Sim, located at the very beautiful Lordship Park.

The story is called "Everyone is Broken" as I find that in general a lot of people pretends to be happy on the outside, but when in fact a lot of people are hurting inside and carrying it around on their own. For me photography is a way to express what I feel I can't say, and saying things with beautiful fashion, gorgous models, awesome locations and great images makes me happy.

This shoot was such a pleasure and a little oasis of a day and I wish I could have it back. It flowed really nicely and I had such a great team with me. Gabriella Ciullo was a little bit of sunshine as always, doing the hair and make-up. You can check out the David Andersen collections here. The editorial also includes an interview with the Danish born designer by moi.

It's all so super that you all must go buy this issue! haha You can order it online (see links below). It ships internationally, so good news for those not based in the UK as well. I also have a second editorial in this issue, which I shall blog about tomorrow, so check back in then as well.

Too see/buy the full story:


Click here to preview issue (click "Carbon Copy")

"Everone is Broken" - Carbon Copy Issue 02

No comments: