Saturday, 20 November 2010

Carbon Copy Issue 02 editorial - "I am Melker"

Another reason I'm excited about the second issue of Carbon Copy is my second editorial in it with Melker Andersson (M+P Models). I shot him recently in my studio, and got some amazing results.

As a fellow scandinavian, I knew he would be totally awesome. Despite his young age, Melker is one of those models who knows how to move. His confidence and creativity is inspiring, and have forced me to simply work with him again!

Daleya Hassan provided some great styling for the shoot and Josie Heighton-Towers provided awesome grooming (not guitar playing). To see/buy the full story:


Click here to preview the issue (click "Carbon Copy")

"I am Melker" - Carbon Copy Issue 02
"I am Melker" - Carbon Copy Issue 02

1 comment:

Adam Robertson Photography said...

Top left image is a winner for me. Moody!! :D