Sunday, 28 November 2010

Preview of Milan editorial on FTape

When I got this idea that I HAD to shoot abroad earlier this autumn, I knew it HAD to be with two of my favorite models to work with Sim Jennings and Tom Norkett. So excited to be able to share a preview of what I think is some of my favorite work to date!

FTape is currently showcasing a preview of Client Issue 2, where one of my images from my editorial "Boys of Leisure" from Milan is included. Copies are available to order through the Client website now. More on this to come next week :)

Click here or the image below to see the preview on FTape.

Styling by Sofia Bjarno. Grooming by Adrian Bozarelli. Assisting by Livio Damiano.

"Boys of Leisure" image on FTape preview of Client Magazine

1 comment:

Martine said...

Really nice photos! Can't wait to see the rest:)