Thursday, 23 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

I have always loved Christmas. And although the Christmas celebrations from when I was little have changed, I still love this time of year. There is something about the feel of it, relaxing, spending time with friends and family and Norwegian traditions that I love. As if by miracle I managed to make it back to Norway for Christmas. Hopefully I will make it back to London again. But for now I am putting all worries aside and will celebrate a very relaxing Christmas.

I leave you with this Norwegian Christmas song my friend introduced to me which I think is lovely. I hope you have a peaceful celebration with your loved ones. Happy Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Some Style... said...

have yourself a merry little christmas, sweets! xoxo

Cecilie Harris said...

Thanks, and same to you! :) xx