Monday, 24 January 2011

Melker Andersson in Style-ology Magazine

Check out my latest editorial in Style-ology Magazine with Melker Andersson for their January "Where the Wild Things Are" issue. This was my second editorial with the up and coming Swedish model. I'm expecting big things from him this year. Styling by Craig David-Hills (with styles from Phannatiq). Grooming by Steph Lai. Assistance by Nick Radley.

I will share some more images from this shoot this week. Was a super fun shoot. Melker is such a great model to work with, as he really gets into the idea of what you're trying to capture, so doing this wild theme with him was especially interesting to work with him on. I will totally love him forever for climbing trees for me!

Click here on on the images below to get yourself a copy :)


ker Andersson in Style-ology MagazineMelker Andersson in Style-ology Magazine

No comments: