Sunday, 9 January 2011

Milan and Paris Fashion Week

Although I am not off to Milan or Paris for fashion week, some of the models I've worked with are. It's always exciting to follow what they're up to modelling around the world and even more exciting when I see my images on fashion week show packages.

Models.com are showcasing some fantastic Show Packages for upcoming Fashion Week in Milan and Paris. These are just some of what I've come across so far. Three top ones or Milan and the top one for Paris have some of my images included. Feel free to play the "spot the image"-game. Wishing the boys happy Fashion Weeks!


Milan Fashion Week

Click the below images to view the Show packages on Models.com
Milan Fashion Week Showpackage - Lukas

Milan Fashion Week Showpackage - Melker

Milan Fashion Week Showpackage - David

Photobucket

Photobucket


Paris Fashion Week

Click the below images to view the Show packages on Models.com
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Agenzia hostess torino said...

Fantastic and beautiful. In this blog there are three top ones or Milan and the top one for Paris have some of my images included. Thanks for shairng this post so much.
Agenzia hostess torino

agenzia modelle said...

This is an incredibly smart and fashionable analysis. ....Your blog very best content about fashion. I like your style. Thanks for sharing such a Brilliant post.