Saturday, 1 January 2011

My year in pictures

Before I leave 2010 behind I wanted to do one more review (if you survived my uber long blog post yesterday with way too much review and reflection) and look at my year in images. It's been quite the journey!

JANUARY

Started the year off by working with the a1 boys covering some of their gigs after their comeback in Norway with Universal Music.

A1 performs "Don't Wanna Lose You Again"

As I did the first promotional shoot for the boys a few months earlier, they were used for all main promotion and publication related to the comeback in newspapers, magazines, posters, concert programs, gig promotion and online promotional material.

Published in Tunes Magazine Issue 4 2009

With a main focus still on female fashion I worked with some wonderful female models from Nevs.

Claudia


FEBRUARY

Continued exploring female fashion whilst working with more girls from Nevs, and working with some create creatives such as Sandra Birmingham and Kim Roy.

Tamara

Also worked with the wonderful Sara Skjoldnes (aka Miss Norway).

Sara Skjoldnes

Images of Christian Ingebrigtsen of a1 is published in Cosmopolitan Norway in their February issue.



MARCH

Remembering back to my shoot with Simon a few months earlier, my wish to shoot more male fashion and get more boys on my portfolio starts to get stronger. I do a test shoot with Connor from Nevs Models.

Connor


APRIL

My first fashion publication (FART Magazine) with Emily and Lucy from Nevs Models. Met wonderful hair & make-up artist Gabriella Ciullo who I've worked with throughout the year.

Emily & Lucy @ Nevs Models
Emily & Lucy @ Nevs Models


MAY

More girls (here Hayley McCourt), and started working doing some work with hair & make-up artist Samantha Hosker.

Hayley McCourt

I shoot images for the Spring 2011 season for the English Touring Opera. Great to be involved in music related stuff, which has always been close to my heart.



JUNE

Started shooting male models from D1 Models, who has been very good to me this year. Also started working with talented hair & make-up artist Gosia Peruzynska.

Lukas Sindicic
Lukas @ D1

I also love working with multiple models, so fit in a shoot to play with this with Sunday Roy (Leni's Model Management) and Yash Ozbaris (MOT Models).

Sundal & Yash


JULY

Shot lots of D1 boys and started to get my work published in OhLaLa Mag.

Alex Semenzato
Alex @ D1

Igor Stepanov
Igor @ D1 Models

Verner Freeson
"Lazy Summer Days" featured in Ohlala Mag

Raiden Dilan
"Lazy Summer Days" featured in Ohlala Mag

Thomas Alsop
Thomas @ D1


AUGUST

More D1 boys, plus shot images for the D1 London Fashion Week show package.

Matt King. These images are also featured on Models.com.
Matt @ D1

Paul Scott. Images also published in OhLaLa Mag.
Paul @ D1

Images from LFW Show Package which is showcased on Models.com.

London Fashion Week Show Package images

Other shoots done are with Liam Byrne at MOT Models

Liam Byrne @ MOT

and actor Sean Joseph Young

Sean Joseph Young

I also fit in a female fashion shoot working with stylist Cyra Alcock, as last two months has been boys only. Also wanted to do something colourful.

Colour Me Autumn

...and Alex Finch at Profile Models

Alex @ Profile


SEPTEMBER

Video editorial in Bello Mag with Alex Semenzato at D1 Models - a collaboration with photographer Jay McLaughlin.

Video Editorial in BELLO MAG

Working with D1 models who have both been features as Model of the Minute or in the Daily Duo on Model.com with hair & make-up artist Josie Heighton-Towers.

James Cooper
James Cooper @ D1 Models

Luiz Paulo
Luiz @ D1 Models

OhLaLa Mag feature with Tom Norkett from Oxygen Models:

Tom @ Oxygen


OCTOBER

I go to Milan to shoot for Client Magazine, and Ian Cole comes into my life as a wonderful mentor and source of inspiration.


I shoot Tom Norkett at Oxygen Models for the first issue of Carbon Copy by Client Magazine. First shoot with stylist Umisha Mistry.



More features in OhLaLa Mag with D1 Models:

Alex Semenzato
Alex @ D1 Models

Daniel Windfeldt
Daniel at D1 Models featured in OhLaLa Mag


NOVEMBER

Started working with M+P Models, shooting Melker Andersson for issue 2 of Carbon Copy. Brought in stylist Daleya Hassan. This is also featured on FTape.

"I am Melker" - Carbon Copy Issue 02

Another feature in issue 2 of Carbon Copy is my Sim Jennings story, shooting styles from AW10 by Danish designer David Andersen.

Sim Jennings for Carbon Copy Issue 02
David Andersen interview on Design Scene

George Tarrant and David Carter for Bello Mag

David & George for Bello Mag

Paul Scott and Aaron Berry for Bello Mag

Paul Scott & Aaron Berry for Bello Mag

I start working with AMCK Models shooting Marthynus van Heerden. These images are featured on FTape and MaleModelScene.

Marthynus at AMCK

Another feature on MaleModelScene was with Andrei Andrei at M+P Models.

Andrei at M+P Models

OhLaLa Mag features with models from AMCK and Oxygen:

Ollie Baxter
Ollie at AMCK Models

Will
Will at AMCK Models

Michael
Michael B at Oxygen Models


DECEMBER

"Boys of Leisure" shoot from Milan gets published in issue 2 of Client Magazine. Images are also featured on FTape and Design Scene. Styling by Sofia Bjarno. Grooming by Adrian Bozzarelli.

"Boys of Leisure" image on FTape preview of Client Magazine

OhLaLa Mag features with D1 and Oxygen:

Sim Jennings.
Simon in OhLaLa Mag

Jason Dax. Styling by Lauren Clements.
Jason Dax at D1 Models

Alex Morrison. Styling by Craig David Hills.
Alex for OhLaLa Mag

Also fit in a few more boys:

Conrad Clarke (Talentnet)
Conrad Clarke

Adam Maddox (Oxygen). Playing with my newfound white obsession.
Adam

Francis Lane (D1 Models)
Francis Lane


Then there is of course everything I shot and people I worked with in 2010 that will be published in 2011, so I shall share that when able to.


This year my photography seems to have propelled really quickly and I've found my male fashion focus which will still be my main focus in 2011. I have worked with so many talented people in 2010, so want to thank everyone who have worked with me and supported my work in any way!

I'm excited about what 2011 has to bring :)

1 comment:

Adam Robertson Photography said...

Happy New Year. All the best and successes in 2011 for you <3 Hope to see you soon! x