Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Philip Ellis at M+P Models

I love models that have a confidence without being arrogant. I love models that know how to pose and make it look natural. I love models with that beautiful fresh faced boyish (yet hint of man to come) look about them. Philip has all of those things. I knew I'd get some awesome pictures with him, so arranged to shoot with him during my holidays. He goes straight into my book of "models that are awesome to shoot".

This series of images are featured on MaleModelScene, so wanted to share this as my first series of images this year.

Click here to view all the images.

Styling by Craig David Hills.
Philip Ellis at M+P Models

1 comment:

hostess milano said...

I like models The collection styling Look amazing. Your work is very good and I appreciateyour work. This posts some informative .