Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Quiet before the storm.... or something like that

I've been quiet blogging you say? You are right.

This is because I have been super busy planning my rather ambitious project "Boys by Girls" with India Hobson. With over 40 models, 10 make-up artists, 7 wardrobe stylists and 8 assistants, this is bound to be exciting, scary, epic, beautiful, inspiring and awesome all at the same time!

We went on a marathon agency run last Friday and have most of the major agencies involved in the project, giving us gorgous male models for two days to work with. I felt ever so slightly like a model running from one place to another. With my "heavy as a brick" portfolio I was totally exhausted at the end of the day. Don't know how the models do it! I have new found respect. Agencies were so lovely and welcoming, which makes me happy.

I have lots of shooting coming up with fashion week approaching and all the good boys in town, as well as editorials in print and in online mags. Lots to share soon.

But for now I thought I'd leave you with my latest song obsession. Why not. You deserve a good song to listen to on a Wednesday. Let me spoil you.

My latest song obsession: "Grenade" by Bruno Mars

No comments: