Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Carbon Copy issue 4 editorial: The last Time Our Hearts Break

Awesome clothes from David Andersen. Check. A lovely team of creatives. Check. Cool locations. Check. A bunch of gorgeous models from D1. Check. I seemed to have it all for my editorial in issue 4 of Carbon Copy. This makes me happy. A lot.

You can get a copy of Carbon Copy here to see the rest of the images and be able to hug your very own copy of the issue.

So many of the guys I shoot these days seem to have tattoos, and I'm starting to really warm to it. I love Lukas' especially as he designs them himself. Was pleased to be able to capture it nicely in the bottom image here.

I love David Andersen's collection so much, and it was so great to work with these four awesome models with this collection. All the clothes are black and has a bit of an edge to it to make it interesting. All scandinavian things are good things!

Alex Semenzato, Harrison Cooter, Lukas Sindicic and Ossian Jungergard for Carbon Copy

"The Last Time Our Hearts Break", Carbon Copy issue 4

Photography: Cecilie Harris
Collection: David Andersen
Grooming: Gabriella Ciullo and Eugenia Vlasova
Models: Alex Semenzato, harrison Cooter, Lukas Sindicic, Ossian Jungergard at D1 Models
Assisting: Dorrell Merritt and Eddette Steynberg
Shot at The Lost Angel and Lordship Park

No comments: