Wednesday, 23 March 2011

English Touring Opera Spring 2011 Season

Last year I had the pleasure of shooting for the English Touring Opera with some fantastic opera singers. Although shooting at the back of their truck doesn't sound as glamorous, I was so pleased how the images really were so true to what they do and came out looking rather cool if I might say so myself.

They recently invited me to one of their London dates, which of course I couldn't miss, so off I was to the opera to take in a little musical culture. Really enjoyed the experience and got all involved in how dramatic it all was. Someone mostly dies, and there is bound to be some sort of love drama. Much like real life really, so whoever says opera isn't relevant should go watch some lol.

Anyways, I hogged a few programs so I could share some of my images with you so below is a little snapshot.

If you want to know more about the English Touring Opera (or ETO for the lazy ones) you can visit this page to check some stuff out.

ETO Spring Season 2011

English Touring Opera

No comments: