Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Dominic Nutt for Carbon Copy Issue 5

Dominic is definitely one of my new model passions! After taking me 4 months to book him, we were on a roll and ready to shoot for the latest issue of Carbon Copy. It was a little piece of heaven, and Dominic lived up to every expectations I had.

Next to being a stunning model, he was lovely to work with, charming, creative and willing to climb stuff for me. He definitely gets ten points! Must absolutely shoot with him again!

Some of you know I already love David Andersen's designs, so it was amazing to shoot another story based on a lot of their styles. Craig David Hills made everything come together styling wise, Dean Andrews provided awesome hair and Nick Radley did a great job carrying stuff, holding lighting stuff and capturing behind the scenes footage for a little video I put together after the shoot.

You can see more images from the editorial and check out the behind the scenes video here.

If you want to get your own copy of Carbon Copy issue 5, you can by it here.

Dominic Nutt for Carbon Copy Issue 5
Dominic Nutt for Carbon Copy Issue 5
Dominic Nutt for Carbon Copy Issue 5