Saturday, 9 April 2011

FART Magazine editorial "All We Ever Wanted Was Everything"

Super pleased to finally be able to share this story that I shot in Norway a little while back with the lovely Anja & Rakel from Prestige Models. My only shoot to date that I've shot in my home town, so this one is close to my heart. My stylist and hair & make-up artist Margrethe Melin was absolutely amazing and completely understood where I wanted to take this story and bring in Norwegian elements in the styling, hair and how to fit that into the surroundings.

We were amazingly lucky to have a stunning location to work with to bring in charming scandinavian elements. It felt awfully good to feel that I was adding little elements of myself and where I come from into a shoot. This makes me excited for May when I am exploring more of my scandinavian roots in a shoot in Stockholm. Bring it on!

View the full editorial here to see all the images (from page 129)

Editorial in FART Magazine

Photography: Cecilie Harris
Styling: Margrethe Melin
Models: Anja & Rakel at Prestige Models
Hair & Make-up: Margrethe Melin
Location & Set Design: Elin Friestad
Assistants: Camilla Reime Torgersen & Marita Fiskebekk

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I've been following your blog for ages and I never knew you were from Norway :P

Cecilie Harris said...

Yep, I'm Norwegian :)

agenzia modelle said...

A great information about dofollow blogs. This information posted in the blog is very usable to me. Thanks for sharing to it.Thanks for sharing this post so much.