Monday, 2 May 2011

"I am love" editorial in Status Magazine

So proud of this editorial I did with Craig David Hills (styling) and Gosia Peruzynska (hair & make-up) for Status Magazine with models Kathleen (M+P) and Shauna (Elite). A pure female editorial is rare for me, but am proud of this team effort. And after dragging them all far out into the depths of the English country side for an amazing location and a very hospitable english gentleman, it's nice to see the final spread in this lovely magazine.

I loved working with the dresses which were amazing, the colours and all the femininity to create this editorial. I always find it so inspiring when I'm working with a great location, as that brings so much creativity to my work to see how I best can use it to create something interesting and beautiful.

Get a copy of this magazine from the Status Magazine website if you want to see all the images.

"I am love" Editorial in Status Magazine

No comments: