Sunday, 8 May 2011

Pavel Baranov

How excited was I when I got to shoot with Pavel Baranov!? I mean, like how amazing is he!

Ok... excitement over, but not quite. I've been wanting to shoot Pavel forever and when he had a visit back in London I had the opportunity to shoot this little fashion film with him.

I wanted to capture Pavel as Pavel so kept styling and hair super natural and a very downstated and relaxed styling (by Aigul Sembayeva). Working with video was also something I have wanted to do forever, so it was perfect that this was something Pavel was keen to do. It was such an awesome day getting to work with someone I advise a lot and he lived up to every expectation. Not only is he a great model for stills, but delivered so naturally for film as well.

So happy with the film result and felt I was able to capture a bit of his essence through the end result. I will post the video here super soon. In the meantime you can check it out on Male Model Scene. We also did some images after spending the majority of the day on the video. Check some of them out below, and there are more on the MMScene link below.

Hope you guys like :)

Pavel Baranov
Pavel Baranov

1 comment:

H A W T Blog said...

Thank you for a wonderful video, and great shots!