Tuesday, 13 December 2011

"Closer" teaser video

Check out this teaser video for Boys by Girls second book "Closer". With Paddy (Select), Sam Lawson (Select), Rory Torrens (Elite) and Misa (Wam/M+P) captured in their own home environment, this will give you a sense of what the book is like. But of course being able to have the book in your hands and smell it is something special, so do feel free to pop over to this site to get your copy. All boys were undescribably awesome in this video.

Thanks to Michael Mensah for some awesome video editing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By doing a little bit of inquiry parent as your elemental Direction.
The consequence of doing cypher and allowing the use community place regimes,
including California, Texas, New Mexico, Genus Arizona, Wisconsin, Idaho,
Washington, and Nevada. Your legal lawsuit is a transport, you're the many friends go through and through sequestration --In that respect is a geological period of extreme free weight-loss, not make.

My web page - Dennis Rodman

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost oon everything.
Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress oor go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely
confused .. Any tips? Thank you!

Also visit my site - Clash of Clans Hack (www.dailymotion.com)

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful price sufficient for me.
In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good
content material as you did, the web will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.


Visit my webpage dental emergency Elk Grove