Thursday, 8 December 2011

Mateus Lages at Request

I have a lot of adoration for Mateus at Request after my shoot with him. Actually even after my casting, where he sat on the sofa as there were no troubles in the world and charmed me with his smile and giggle. I could tell he was one of those models who were going to make it an interesting shoot and give me a lot. I was right! So creative a little joy, I was a happy bunny after my shoot with him. Styling by Kita Updike. Grooming by Joey Oso.

Shot in Central Park, New York, on a rather rainy day. Deffo a fave shot to remember. If you click on the image below, you'll get to the editorial "Never Follow" named after one of Mateus' tattoos, where he also contributed to his own editorial with some of his artwork. Very inspiring model, and one that I will hunt down to shoot again and do some sort of exciting collaboration.

Mateus at Request

No comments: