Saturday, 24 December 2011

"Silent Night"

Exclusively for the festive period I wanted to shoot an editorial for Boys by Girls that showed the peaceful and calm time I always enjoy Christmas to be. Matthew Bell (Elite) has quickly become one of my new muses, and was the perfect model for this story. He immediately got the concept and brought so much to this story in addition to the thoughts I already had on what I wanted to capture.

Unfazed by the dirty floor he had to work on, Matthew gave me all kinds of calm, pieceful and silent, and created this beautiful series of images that I hope others are as happy as me to look at on this Christmas Day.

Click on the below image to see the full editorial.

A very Happy Christmas to you all, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday period!

Matthew Bell in "Silent Night" BBG editorial

No comments: