Friday, 20 January 2012

Jason Wilder for Boys by Girls

Another treat New York provided me with was Jason Wilder at New York Model Management! By looking at my own images again, I already feel like I want to shoot him more... like now!!! Why is he not in London? But that aside, I had a wonderful shoot (although super hot day!) by the Brooklyn bridge with young Wilder. Some models and photographers work together very effortlessly, and for me Jason was one of those models where it just flowed. He has that look that I adore, he was sweet as a bunny, had a great positive aura about him and adapted to how I wanted him to pose almost without me saying it. Adore, adore, adore!

Wonder pieces from the Ninh and Janet Zheng collection, brought in by stylist Kita Updike, and the wonderful Mauricio on hair. If I could clone Mauricio for my London hair styling needs I would! London needs more hair stylists like him, plus he brings this magic calm to a shoot. One just wants to walk over and hug him at random moments. The wonderful Alex Margary from www.metrovelvet.com was also at my shoot to help out and say hello as he's someone I've stayed in touch with for our general passion for menswear and fabulous male models. Good times.

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling KITA UPDIKE
Model JASON WILDER (New York Model Management)
Grooming MAURICIO CIFUENTES
Styling Assistant TIMOTHY ARMITAGE
Photographic Assistant ALEX MARGARY

Click here or image below to see the full editorial "Rumours".

Jason Wilder in "Rumours" for Boys by Girls

No comments: