Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Elliot Stevens for Boys by Girls

I'm really into white and purity at the moment, so capturing some of this in the boys I work with. I started a new editorial series called "The 4th Floor" that I will publish mainly on Boys by Girls, but who knows maybe some chapters will go somewhere else too. I've learned to keep an open mind about things.

This first chapter is with the wonderful Elliot Stevens at Select. I was drawn to his youthful character, blonde hair (which he has no more so yay me for capturing it while it was there) and wicked skating skills (he's ranked 24th in the world). He has some serious cool points, plus is the loveliest boy.

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling OLIVER VAUGHN
Grooming AMBER-ROSE PEAKE (Models1) using Mac and Tigi
Model ELLIOT STEVENS (Select)
Photographic Assistant MICHAEL SWEENEY

Click here or image below to see the full editorial.

Elliott Stevens for Boys by Girls

No comments: