Sunday, 19 February 2012

Gabriela at Elite

Think this is the first girl I've shot since April last year! Oh my as time flies.

A few more girl shoots coming up this year, but no need for the boys to be jealous. My boy shoots still running as passionately as ever. Was great to mix it up little though. In the last few weeks I've already shot 4 girls, which I have really enjoyed!

With this shoot wanted to shoot Gabriela in a similar way to how I often approach my male shoots. But I wanted to in addition play on some of her feminine strength as well as bringing in a bit of a disturbed/dark influence in this image series.

Photography CECILIE HARRIS
Styling LINDSEY CASH
Hair & make-up LAURA GINGELL
Model GABRIELA (Elite)
Assistant BECCI LEE

Click images below or here to see the full image series of Gabriela.

Gabriela at Elite

Gabriela at Elite

No comments: